Well people, this is what it has come to....

sonavabeech

What will the high bid be for this pristine 1993 Geo Metro?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What will the high bid be for this pristine 1993 Geo Metro?

• $5,000 - 7,000
    • $7,001 - 9,000
    • $9,001 +

I shelled out about $80 earlier today filling up the gas tank. I know, I know, I'm not the only one getting dicked at the pump. I get off of work, I go to class. It was a typical Monday.

I get out of class and head home and I'm on the road for about five minutes and my gas light comes on. I was robbed! They sucked my shit dry! I feel so violated!!

I'm pretty sure it must have happened while I was parked at Columbus State but there is a chance it may have happened at work.

I put another $60 in the tank. It made me wanna vomit.

So I guess it's time to put a locking gas cap on my truck and for those whose gas caps are not secure, you may want to consider doing the same.

Too bad my truck's not deisel. At least I would have a little bit on consolation thinking they messed up they're shit with deisel.

*********************************************************************************

more madness caused by the sickening gas prices

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250254471910&ru=http://motors.search.ebay.com:80/250254471910_W0QQfromZR40QQfviZ1

*kbb private sale values:

excellent condition $850

good condition $700

fair condition $475

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's ironic, cause I've been remembering lately the stories I heard about the 70's gas crunch, & how people would steal each others gas, and thinking those times are here again & I need to pick up a couple locking caps :nono:

Sorry about your luck dude!!

Wow.... and we work at Columbus State. Guess I'll have to keep an eye on the vehicles. Fucking retards.

faculty have better parking than students? are there camera's in the park lots and parking garage?

i'm planning on letting the campus police know. hopefully they'll be able keep an eye out.

They're also just sliding underneath and puncturing your gas tank too. Eitherway if they go that route you'll still be fucked.

Sorry this happened to you man. They need beat to death for sure. :nono:

I thought of that too and I checked underneath when I got home. It looks like I'm ok there.

faculty have better parking than students? are there camera's in the park lots and parking garage?

i'm planning on letting the campus police know. hopefully they'll be able keep an eye out.

You definitely need to let the campus police know. There are cameras, but I have no idea where. Our parking is the same as students.

sorry to hear that man, I have heard stories about that. The ones that crack me up are the stores of people drilling tanks to get gas and then it blows up on them from sparks.

:lol: yeah, dumbasses! And FYI, the starter of this thread is female.

:lol: yeah, dumbasses! And FYI, the starter of this thread is female.

See this is why I think name changes shouldn't be allowed. I totally forgot who it was until you just mentioned that. I remember she use to be some type of hamburger name or something like that. :nono:

Say NO, to name changes.:beating:

I thought CSCC only sucked your life/money out???? They've started on taking your gas too????:takeit:

I guess Val will do anything to make up for lost revenue....:monkeypoo:

if you think CSCC sucks your money away then i dont even want to talk about OSU, much less an ivy league or something like up here in NH/MA. cscc is like pocket change compared to those.

if tank puncturing becomes an epidemic, i'b building a sub-tank for my car, full of sugar water...

i just got a new job where i armor suburbans, and we armor the gas tanks too! im gonna come in early and armor my 3k gt, haha