Well people, this is what it has come to....

sonavabeech

What will the high bid be for this pristine 1993 Geo Metro?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What will the high bid be for this pristine 1993 Geo Metro?

• $5,000 - 7,000
    • $7,001 - 9,000
    • $9,001 +

more madness caused by the sickening gas prices

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars-Trucks___93-Geo-Metro-3-cyl-5-speed-RESTORED-like-new-gas-saver_W0QQitemZ250254471910QQddnZCarsQ20Q26Q20TrucksQQddiZ2282QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item250254471910&

*kbb private sale values:

excellent condition $850

good condition $700

fair condition $475

As a result of high gas prices, 1 in 4 of those living in trailer parks now have vehicles worth more than their home.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Officer I don't know why the man beat the shit out of me... I was just taking gas from my car and going to take it to my sister's car who is parked right over there. As soon as I pulled out the hose from my trunk this random guy starking kicking the shit out of me for no reason. He was foaming at the mouth while yelling curses."

:lol:

"Officer I don't know why the man beat the shit out of me... I was just taking gas from my car and going to take it to my sister's car who is parked right over there. As soon as I pulled out the hose from my trunk this random guy starking kicking the shit out of me for no reason. He was foaming at the mouth while yelling curses."

yeah, that's how it would go with my luck trying to be a stupid hero or something...