Sat 5/7

04r1

Originally posted by Ricochet:

Hate competition?

I dint understand that but , We or any of the dub ohio guys dont act like idiots, were pretty quiet group graemlins/thumb.gif

But however, Hooters doest seem like its gonna last any longer than a min while i was out there for an hour i watched dumbasses in there bowls of rice do countless burnouts and blare loud music, not to mention the 50's, but i guess to each his own.

Guest Scoobysnack
Originally posted by neonkiller:

We or any of the dub ohio guys dont act like idiots, were pretty quiet group graemlins/thumb.gif

And slow. tongue.gif

We or any of the dub ohio guys dont act like idiots, were pretty quiet group graemlins/thumb.gif

And when you left Kroger’s you were revving your engines and driving pretty fast (for a parking lot). That guy in the new Silver SRT4 really needs to calm down too. I can only assume he is a buddy of yours. Wait for any sort of playing once you get away from the spot, that way it's only your ass if something happens and it doesn't ruin the spot. There's absolutely nothing wrong with driving too slow through the parking lot.

Not to mention the fact that all of the really bad rice followed you guys over, you almost can’t be blamed for that, but it definitely can be indirectly attributed to you guys.

Originally posted by Trouble Maker:

And when you left Kroger’s you were revving your engines and driving pretty fast (for a parking lot). That guy in the new Silver SRT4 really needs to calm down too. I can only assume he is a buddy of yours. Wait for any sort of playing once you get away from the spot, that way it's only your ass if something happens and it doesn't ruin the spot. There's absolutely nothing wrong with driving too slow through the parking lot.

Not to mention the fact that all of the really bad rice followed you guys over, you almost can’t be blamed for that, but it definitely can be indirectly attributed to you guys.

I admit i did leave very swiftly, Sorry about that. But it does suck when, "Rice" follows you usually we are out at easton then they find us lurk and wait for us too leave.

Hey scooby snack! I got somthin for ya here in about 2 weeks graemlins/nod.gif It should be good from a roll. Wher you guys been?

Guest Scoobysnack

Hey scooby snack! I got somthin for ya here in about 2 weeks graemlins/nod.gif It should be good from a roll. Wher you guys been?

Working.

Give me a month. My turbo died on me a few weeks back. So I'm in the process of moving to bigger and better things. smile.gif

No... It won't even be close from a roll. graemlins/burnout02.gif

Originally posted by ScoobySnack:

Working.

Give me a month. My turbo died on me a few weeks back. So I'm in the process of moving to bigger and better things. smile.gif

No... It won't even be close from a roll. graemlins/burnout02.gif

Damn it :mad:

Well from what i hear pretty soon he's awaiting on some stuff in the mail , i'm just as intrested as you to see what it does, i'm sure he will have turbo lag like a biatch! but when it spools up it should break the damn sound barrier!

Guest Scoobysnack

Well from what i hear pretty soon he's awaiting on some stuff in the mail , i'm just as intrested as you to see what it does, i'm sure he will have turbo lag like a biatch! but when it spools up it should break the damn sound barrier!

External wastegate? According to the numbers I've seen advertised and heard him tell other people I think I should be around the same numbers on pump gas.

Should being the keyword.

Guest Scoobysnack
Originally posted by Cap'n Kickass:

Umm....it's still a GLI. How fast can it be? honestly. tongue.gif

I don't know, I've heard of some pretty modded WS6's running 17's? :confused:tongue.gif I would think it would be quicker than that.

Originally posted by ScoobySnack:

I don't know, I've heard of some pretty modded WS6's running 17's? :confused:tongue.gif I would think it would be quicker than that.

I'm not sure on the quarter but i think 362 hp maybe and i'm sure he will be loosing some weight too, ao i would say that pretty fast for a family sedan graemlins/thumb.gif

so what will be cooking under your hood now? Since u said ur last one shit the bed, ?

Guest Scoobysnack

I'm not sure on the quarter but i think 362 hp maybe and i'm sure he will be loosing some weight too, ao i would say that pretty fast for a family sedan graemlins/thumb.gif

so what will be cooking under your hood now? Since u said ur last one shit the bed, ?

Nothing special.

362 whp on race gas? Not to be a downer, but I honestly don't see that happening.

Guest Scoobysnack
Originally posted by Cap'n Kickass:

Wow. You're dumb.

Nevermind... not worth getting into it. ;)

[ 10. May 2005, 12:54 AM: Message edited by: ScoobySnack ]