Saturday Night??

Prophet

Last weekend did suck real bad, Every one i wanted to go do a roll with bitched out for some gay reason like they had to leave early or they needed to go home to wash there hair,

If you tell someone your gonna race dont pussy out afterwards. Sorry i had to rant!

500 post gets you in the seniors area?

Originally posted by neonkiller:

500 post gets you in the seniors area?

Yeah, that's why the caption below the heading for that section says "Admission to this forum requires a minimum post count of 500 posts and/or active participation with CR."

Originally posted by Trouble Maker:

Yeah, that's why the caption below the heading for that section says "Admission to this forum requires a minimum post count of 500 posts and/or active participation with CR."

You forgot the most important part. The one about postwhoring getting an automatic negative post count.

I have already been out to Krogers..the last 2 saturdays .My 1st saturday was cool , last saturday sucked...I knew a some1 who was going. Btw I'll race ya neonkiller ...but I'm all stock smile.gif

If you're not a Senior Member and are interested in particiapting, PM me and we'll discuss how many fireworks you should bring to join us Saturday night smile.gif

Brian, I'll get you in the SM section since you've been out before and around forever smile.gif

Eric, we'll meet at 11:30pm with a departure of 12am and lighting time of about 1am ;)

I'm bringing simple shit to be used in creative ways. If you live near a hobby shop, grab yourself a fist full of 99cent balsa gliders, I have masking tape and about a hundred bottle rockets to be rid of.

Gee fellas, it sure is going to be a long night, since we're meeting up here in columbus, and driving out of state to set these off in accordance with our fine states laws, right? smile.gif

OPEN CHALLENGE!

BYOG, bring your own gliders. Power them with whatever, we'll race them, greatest distance traveled wins. The only rules are, A; they must glide to the ground after the burn, no dropping to the groud w/o power

B; the fuselage must survive. I.E. the lil fake wood pilot figure has to make it.

C; Balsa wood construction, but ad what you want to accomodate your power source and prevent fires.

edit; you will be allowed to throw them to get them started. Call it a safety thing.

[ 30. June 2005, 12:55 PM: Message edited by: The Stig ]

Originally posted by The Stig:

OPEN CHALLENGE!

BYOG, bring your own gliders. Power them with whatever, we'll race them, greatest distance traveled wins. The only rules are, A; they must glide to the ground after the burn, no dropping to the groud w/o power

B; the fuselage must survive. I.E. the lil fake wood pilot figure has to make it.

C; Balsa wood construction, but ad what you want to accomodate your power source and prevent fires.

edit; you will be allowed to throw them to get them started. Call it a safety thing.

Whats the fun if they dont go boom? I want some death and destruction. I want little wooden piolits falling from the sky on fire!