July 2,2004 Street Legal National Trails Raceway

July 16,2004 Street Legal National Trails Raceway

July 24,2004 Meca SPL & SQ Comp West Broad Store

Aug 6,2004 Street Legal National Trails Raceway

Aug 7,2004 Neo-fest National Trails Raceway

Aug 20,2004 Street Legal National Trails Raceway

Aug 25,2004 street Legale National Trails Raceway

Sept 10,2004 Street Legal National Trails Raceway

All These Events Are Sponsored by or hosted by CCA I should be at almost all of the events And with talking with all of the reps it should be a great show schedule for this summer if you have any questions or comments Email Matt @ project93r1@aol.com

or Call me at The CCA North Store @ 475-6695

[ 15. April 2004, 05:21 PM: Message edited by: Norse Man ]

No I am Not Mistaken We May Not Be They Main Sponsor But WE Have put money towards the event and its promotions. Just Like This Past Show At The Convention Center We Were Not The Main sponsor But We Helped Pay For Promotions It Just Like All the street legal events at Trails WE Dont Pay For the whole thing But we pay To help keep the event open and going so they say our name over the loudspeaker. As EverOne knows The price of running at trails isnt enough to keep the gates open so everyone can still enjoy these events

Originally posted by blackcloud:

Aug 20-27,2004 Tuner Challenge Mid Ohio Raceway

This event is NOT sponsored by Columbus Car Audio. I was contact by the real sponsor, Unlimited Audio and Accessories, through a freind at lake Erie Communications/ The Mid Ohio Sports Car Course and asked to remedy this.

If you disagree, check this out:

http://www.speedtv.com/articles/auto/autoindustry/10541/

Speed vision even knows this.

Here's how the real world of promotions works. If you are not title Sponsor, you do not list yourself at the sole sponsor of the event. You are setting yourself up to get sued. If you are connected with it, you still must list the title sponsor, if you dont, you are setting yourself up to get sued.

If you wish to attatch yourself to this event in the way of promotions, you'd do well to list the title sponsor along with the event. Something to the effect of:

Unlimited Audio Tuner Challenge at the Mid Ohio Sports Car course

Tuner Challenge at the Mid Ohio Sports Car course, presented by Unlimited Audio

Tuner Challenge by Unlimited Audio at the Mid Ohio Sports Car course

If you just have a booth at the event, it costs money, but it does not make you a sponsor in any way, shape, or form. If you pay to have your name touted over the loud speaker, it does not make you a sponsor. I've represented car clubs at events, had them mention us, our raffles, and other activites on the PA, we were by no means a sponsor. I removed the listing from your schedule. If you wish to relist it, make the neccesary changes. I'm sure you'd like to keep your job.

btw, the National Auto Sport Association will also be there, races and drifting, and if you pre register, you can get your car on the track with professional instruction. The Unlimited Audio event will even provide you with spectators to veiw your learning curve. tongue.gif I will be there, running in group 3, or the liscensing school.

www.nasaproracing.com

p.s. Blacloud, for gods sake please punctuate in my forum, we are all grade school grads, here. ;)

Yeah Yeah Yeah I know i was just going off a list of our scheduled event which most we do sponsor. I am friends with almost everyone and have worked with damn near everyone at unlimited. I am not responisible for that division of this company(Advertising/sponsorships). So I guess instead of trying to give an event schedule to everyone and getting grief for it. I wont post any more events in here. For anyone that is concerned i have talked to rick at unlimited and he knows i wasnt trying to take away anything from him pertaining to this event. All i was trying to do was inform everyone about events that are taking place this summer. I guess if you have a problem with me doing so, please let me know and i wont post in here anymore.