Possible CR Party

BlackC50

yea, this kid=minor until last week of july graemlins/thumbsdown.gif but i know that u guys have to watch your backs, my sis has a big house on campus and i hear about this shit all the time, but ofcourse i still get the vip service down there. haha, j/k who would drink underage.........in a world

Guest stevil
Originally posted by MackZilla:

If i drive a stock v6 firebird....am i still allowed to come?

Not my party, but I bet you could drive a Yugo and still come. :D Basically, doesn't matter what you drive on CR, we're not all about the cars, although that is our common interest.

Originally posted by lustful:

well i must agree... underaging it can be fun... but the problem is, i am not 100% but i think it can come back on him and he can be liable for anything that might go wrong..... anyone confirm dispel this ?? i mean unless everyone had a way home so as to not promote drinking and driving that could be a pitfall. not to be a party pooper, but just looking futuristically as well as realistically. sounds like a lot of fun otherwise

Yes he can get in trouble. It is called contributing to the delinqency of a minor.

Guest lustful
Originally posted by jallen100:

Yes he can get in trouble. It is called contributing to the delinqency of a minor.

exactly what i was getting at.. i just don't wanna see someone busted for something like that. a real pain in the ass is what comes of it so i would figure out some sort of solution beforehand

Guest ronald-reagan
Originally posted by Blah Blah Blah:

minors and underage are different. Hell it is just a fine if you are between 18-21 and get caught drinking

BIG fine...cost me damn near $700 plus i had to go to 16 hours of BS classes in hamilton, oh after getting arrested while visiting a friend at miami (ohio) U. i was 18 then. but i do understand what you guys say when people could get busted, i would never, EVER want to contribute to someone else getting busted for my actions...i know the value of being precautious now.