Possible CR Party

BlackC50

This is just a brainchild right now but...I was thinking about having an all CR party here at my house in Grove City sometime during the summer. I have a inground pool, basketball court, 1/4 acre backyard and hot tub. We could hang out and cook out and do things...let me know what your take is on this and if it is positive feedback and you all would be interested then I will put into to the works.

Cincinnati street racing had one last Saturday...yeah...they had 8 women jello wrestling. They moved all furniture out of this apartment and put in baby pools. They also had a wet T contest.

I have a link to pics... ;)

Guest jpurdy2003
Originally posted by Hoop-D:

Cincinnati street racing had one last Saturday...yeah...they had 8 women jello wrestling. They moved all furniture out of this apartment and put in baby pools. They also had a wet T contest.

Hook an AWD brother up, foo!

Originally posted by Hoop-D:

graemlins/pics.gif OR graemlins/banned.gif

Originally posted by SomethingQwik:

This is just a brainchild right now but...I was thinking about having an all CR party here at my house in Grove City sometime during the summer. I have a inground pool, basketball court, 1/4 acre backyard and hot tub. We could hang out and cook out and do things...let me know what your take is on this and if it is positive feedback and you all would be interested then I will put into to the works.

I am definitely in. Set a date dude, and I'll tell a bunch of chicks about it.

Pool + alocohol + chicks = graemlins/popcorn.gif

Guest jpurdy2003
Originally posted by doggunracing:

Man, how did no one else get this? Classic!!!

I got it. My bigger concern is whether or not my CR fame will prevent me from effectively getting my pimp on at this party.

Originally posted by Jack Pee:

I got it. My bigger concern is whether or not my CR fame will prevent me from effectively getting my pimp on at this party.

I'm pretty sure that is not going to be your problem..

Originally posted by Jack Pee:

Are you fucking serious? A zit on my ass has more pimping skills.

Guest ronald-reagan
Originally posted by BrokenS13:

I think its a good idea, but be sure to let no minors drink or smoke cause you dont want to deal with all those legal thingys. smile.gif

:( underage drinking is cool...

Guest lustful
well i must agree... underaging it can be fun... but the problem is, i am not 100% but i think it can come back on him and he can be liable for anything that might go wrong..... anyone confirm dispel this ?? i mean unless everyone had a way home so as to not promote drinking and driving that could be a pitfall. not to be a party pooper, but just looking futuristically as well as realistically. sounds like a lot of fun otherwise