SATURDAY (6/12)

Hoop-D

What is going on tonight? Any ideas since it seems the Thrift store is history?

I wonder if Stoly's in Gahanna is a possibility. They try to have stuff every Thursday...and it is slowly getting better. I wonder if we could find out from someone (Dan the Man) if that place is a possibility.

I used to work @ Stoly's and I am going to guess that you won't be able to go there on Fri Sat because of how busy they are. Thursday's are kinda slow so the lot is more empty than on the weekend. Worth the shot though. The owners are very cool and would love the extra attention, as long as everyone is Civil and more importantly clean. Gahanna police are on site, so fair warning to the kiddies...BEHAVE.

Guest h8tcivics

well lets see. thrift store got shut down to to all the morons who do burnouts. that draws attention and leaves marks on the pavement stating we were there. the owners of the lots dont like that very much because they are liable for anyone who gets hurt on that property. the cops told us to shove off because all the idiots doing stupid stuff. so if you find a spot keep it to yourself or very close friends who wont tell the morons. so it will keep them from coming and ruining it for everyone.

after the cops started walking telling everyone to leave my friends and I went back to Kmart..which was wierd. 2 westerville cops sat at waffle house right next door and didnt do anything. small group was there..but not much to see.