Cruise Fest

Drewhop

Im going who else is down and yes i can tolerate drunkeness and fights. Im going for the show yeah thats it Probally gonna get a couple campsites at a nearby state park so i dont have to spend the whole time around the ignorance tho.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Old Dirty Bastard.:

If you don't want to deal w/ drunks don't even bother going Cruisefest has turned into a huge party and less of a car show.I go every year and I plan on going.

he speaks the truth, there will be no way to distance yourself from idiots there, went last year and between the big trucks and riced cars there wansn't anything to really look at, it probably would have been better without the rain though

Originally posted by Car Enthusiast:

went last year and between the big trucks and riced cars there wansn't anything to really look at

Did you somehow miss all the nekked girls doing * things for beeds??? :eek:graemlins/bubbrubb.gif

-Marc

Like i said im gonna grab a couple campsites outside of the Cruise Fest so if they ignorance irritates me i just go back to my camp until morning Ill be heading down on wednesday tho. PM me if you are interested in campin outside of the area.

Originally posted by MadMalibu:

Did you somehow miss all the nekked girls doing * things for beeds??? :eek:graemlins/bubbrubb.gif

-Marc

did you see the types of girls showing boobs marc, there were a very few decent ones, but most were gross ross county girls, my friends had the bus with the stage out front with the girls getting up there

don't get me wrong, i laughed the whole night long at various things, best thing was when the conversion van backed into the ricer, but fuck if they didn't get out tip that van over and beat the fuck out of the van, i just sat behind it watching the people fly around inside it like rag dolls

Originally posted by Car Enthusiast:

did you see the types of girls showing boobs marc, there were a very few decent ones, but most were gross ross county girls, my friends had the bus with the stage out front with the girls getting up there

don't get me wrong, i laughed the whole night long at various things, best thing was when the conversion van backed into the ricer, but fuck if they didn't get out tip that van over and beat the fuck out of the van, i just sat behind it watching the people fly around inside it like rag dolls

I didnt go to the one in chillicompton, I went to the one in HIlliard. Most girls were hit, some were really nice, and the rest were beh.

Again, you dont go to Cruise Fest to see the cars...you go to drink, laugh, and look at bewbies.

-Marc