Cruise Fest

Drewhop

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest XxClipSeRacNxX
yeah cruisefest has def. turned into a HUGE ASS PARTY.. but theres still sum badass cars down there... be careful takin ur babys down tho..drunks like 2 see how many cars they can fuck up or sumpin

If you all really want to organize a cruise to the fest we can meet at my parents house. They live about 5-10 minutes from there and have 8 acres of land so there's plaenty of parking for us all to meet. Their house is outside Circleville right offa 104. Also me and Andy live here in town and we have 4 couches and plenty of flor room. You guys are more than welcome to crash here.

From previous experiences with cruisefest I wouldnt recomend taking any car worth over $500 in that place because that about what it will be worth coming out. Parking outside isnt so bad, but last year with the rain it was pretty muddy. I also wouldnt recommend taking any of your girls along. Just not a good idea...unless you like having them harrassed. I saw two girls alone in a civic trying to get through there and the crowd stopped the car and tried to force them into shit. Decent girls just dont belong at cruisefest.

Like I said, let me know if you all want to organize something. My only problem is that my cousins wedding rehearsal is the 14th and his wedding is the 15th so I would have to go that sunday.

Car Enthusiast - I walked by that stage last year. Not a bad setup.

Car Enthusiast- you are from bainbridge? I work there at the lighthouse youth center.

I wanted to go to cruise fest but the wife smashed that idea very quikly!! Guess she dosen't want me around all the bewbies!!

Oh well.....

2000gtp, my friend andy rousch worked out at the youth camp as the recreation guy out there, do you ever drive your gtp out there to work, you know there is a good quarter mile strip of 50 on the other side of bainbridge graemlins/burnout.gif

I'd go but how big a drive we talking? And do the drunken ricers really get that fucking stoopid? I mean i drive nothing special but i dont want some drunken fuk nut starting stuff. I'm 100% down with the posse deal graemlins/thumb.gif that would be cool