Half priced.

Devils Advocate

Originally posted by StreetlightJr:

...Jesse, no more excuses...

Sorry, I have a 'date' with your mom tonight so I can't make it. Well, I'd call it less of a date and more of something else that I won't go into here.

Zing. graemlins/nutkick.gif

Actually I'm in.

Originally posted by Neo Pee:

Sorry, I have a 'date' with your mom tonight so I can't make it. Well, I'd call it less of a date and more of something else that I won't go into here.

Actually I'm in.

Worst. Zing. Ever. Boooo! Pay for my wings. graemlins/slap.gif

Originally posted by Neo Pee:

Actually I'm in.

Hey Jesse, if you want I can give you a ride to Applebee's tonight. Only thing is, you'll have to find a ride back. I can pick you up at the same time as I pick up your sister, but I won't be bringing her home tonight.

Now that, sir, is a "zing". graemlins/slap.gif

Originally posted by stillpimp:

Hey Jesse, if you want I can give you a ride to Applebee's tonight. Only thing is, you'll have to find a ride back. I can pick you up at the same time as I pick up your sister, but I won't be bringing her home tonight.

BURNED!! Nice one stillman

-Marc

Originally posted by stillpimp:

That's just geting me back for all of the good ones you had no comebacks for last weekend. I'll let this one slide.