MRM Tuesday (3-8) or later this week or weekend?

Trouble Maker

Was wondering if some people wanted to get together later this week or this weekend and head over to MRM. It’s supposed to get cold again tonight.

Not sure if I'll be able to go Tuesday, still need to heal from yesterday. Learned how to do rails (on skis), that shit is hard. So later in the week or the weekend would be better, but post whatever day would be good. graemlins/thumb.gif

You're all lame. How many people on here got passes this year and I get a response from one person about going sometime this week or weekend (wide open schedule)? I’m just trying to get a group of people together because that would be a fun time.

In conclusion, you all suck. graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

Except for Ben because he posted with interest and Marc and Rick because they've went with me once already this year.

Come on people, the season is almost over; this might be our last decent week. Get off of your asses and do some skiing and/or boarding (but if you wear those ski skate things, stay at home).

Oh yeah, they also have weekday all day passes for $25 now (I think weekend too but I'm not sure). Midnight madness is only $15 for ticket and $15 for rental. You can get a lift pass for the rest of this season and all of next season for $170, that's only $30 more than a regular (group rate) season pass. It would at least pay for the difference if you went two times the remainder of this season. It's a relatively cheap time to learn how to ski/snowboard or get back into it if you haven't been in a while. graemlins/thumb.gif