CR Spring Dyno Day/BBQ: March 26th!

MrMeanGreen

CR will be doing it's Spring version of the bi-annual Dyno-Day/cookout on Saturday, March 26th at Dyno-Tune Motorsports on the west side.

Time will be from 12pm-6pm, possibly later pending the amount of vehicles that needs dynoed and people that wanna eat.

Pricing for the dyno will be the CR member discount, $65 for 4 pulls with wideband 02 and/or boost sensor $25 extra (included on all pulls).

Pricing for the cookout will be $5/person to cover food and accessories.

There will be prizes for the highest numbers put down for a domestic, and the highest numbers put down for an import, so tune your shit and bring it.

DTM is located just off of West Broad, and directions/map can be found at www.dynotumemotorsports.com/location

Post here if you have any questions smile.gif

Originally posted by Matt Sterbator:

It's a ram-air hood, hp only increases at 100+ mph graemlins/grin2.gif

I realize this. What I'm saying, is that since it was MY hood, its automatically good for atleast 15 extra hp, maybe 62 hp, even if it's idling. smile.gif

Originally posted by Andy F.:

nah, i'm pretty sure my car would pull the lowest numbers.. i aint neva scurrd.

my rabbit came with only 56hp from the factory, I own THE weakest car here and will out turd you both.

BTW, i really wish this was a month later, probibly make the cookout, but don't have the money to dyno with what i am doing to the car.

I'll make a brief appearance. I'd like to stay longer (duh), but I've volunteered to work tonight. It's considered Sunday since I'm 3rd shift, which means doubletime for it being Easter and an additional paid day off later on.

$42/hr graemlins/nod.gif