who all went to trails today

ridenred27

i went to help with a couple friends cars. bad day pump on the nova craped out cluth in the mustang went and the firebird doesnt have enough pressure and volume to support the mods. but what a great day. even fan the stock 82 gt today. 15.46 at almost 87mph. cant complain since it only has a 2bbl and single exaust.but she is getting around 19mpg on the freeway smile.gif hopefully next time out the weather will be just as nice.

I went to trails today... had to update my timeslips on my webpage. Cutting last season off early so trails could repave the track was worth it. The track is HOOKING like crazy. I launched at 4000 rpm and the Nitto drag radials hooked. I mean they didn't spin one rotation. I should've launched at 5000 rpm or so. I will try next time out. But man is it hooking. I went 13.47 @ 101.36 with a 1.891 60 ft time on radials.

I was out as a passenger (again) in my roomates 90 talon. He did well.

He staged before the power outtage, waited 2 hours for it to come back on then another 2 to actually get a run. Meanwhile we saw the trailor queens run 3 times in that amount of time. Those same trailor queens were getting loaded back to be towed while my GF and I + Tools jumped in the lil baby 4 cyl that was faster than more than half of them... and drove away.

NTR<*

Originally posted by fordstang2000GT:

I went to trails today... had to update my timeslips on my webpage. Cutting last season off early so trails could repave the track was worth it. The track is HOOKING like crazy. I launched at 4000 rpm and the Nitto drag radials hooked. I mean they didn't spin one rotation. I should've launched at 5000 rpm or so. I will try next time out. But man is it hooking. I went 13.47 @ 101.36 with a 1.891 60 ft time on radials.

OK for all the DUMB FUCKS out there Trails did not redo the starting line try 500' out,

You cant spin Nitto drag radials with a 13sec car, Its not the track its the tires

i can say the track was hooking well. its still the same thing with the trailer queens the track officals get to know these guys and hook them up. its a buddy thing. but all and all it was a good day thank god summer is almost here im loving it.

Originally posted by fordstang2000GT:

Sweet!! Good job dude!! I got one run in and the damn bulb was out on the top staging light so I didn't get the rpms up off the line and bogged bad. I waited an hour and twenty minutes for the power to come back on before leaving :mad: What did Justin end up running? Are you guys going up Wednesday?

im not goin wednesday, i work till 8 on weds... Ill be out on fridays though once they start running them. i always get more passes on fridays. Justin could not improve on his 14.4. not too terrible for an asthmatic non PI headed 98 on stock radials.

yeh i forgot about the prestage lights i tripped the stage lights and thought to myself you fucking noob. so i backed up and realized that the prestage lights were not working. screwed me up a little im hopeing to be there on wed myself