Reynoldsburg-New Albany (Kroger's yall)

SHIEF

I saw the post on this road. I wanted to let you know at night a sheriff sits just north past that BPS (tractor store) it's an industrial building entrance, with all of his lights off clocking people. My gf lives near there and I always see this pig sitting there. I'm not sure but I don't think that's legal for him to do, I thought he had to have his parking lights on at least, anyone know? And he does pull people over and gives tickets. Just a heads up for you guys if you didn't know.

i live on that road and i would prefer that you didnt refer to my dads friend Nate as a pig... if he dosnt have his parking lights on then hes not cloking people... those apartments across the street arnt the best and full of robbers thats why he sits there, in the past month there have been several break ins at our shop with is just past the rail road tracks and a couple home brake in in that area.

Originally posted by SHIEF:

I wanted to let you know at night a sheriff sits just north past that BPS (tractor store) it's an industrial building entrance, with all of his lights off clocking people. My gf lives near there and I always see this pig sitting there.

Since when can PIGS DRIVE! :confused:

Since the cow jumped over the moon?

I believe they're called:

Cops

Peace Officers

Police Officers

that's if you didn't know that.

Originally posted by Sausage King:

Cops

Peace Officers

Police Officers

Chill out.

Yeah, I think it's entrapment or something like that if he has his lights off totally. If the lights are on, he's on duty. I saw him last weekend with the lights off, didn't bother me, looked like he was in someone's driveway. It's a 35mph zone, I never speed in those anyways. Usually he is on the other side of the tracks (north) with the parking lights on.

I agree on those apartments btw, not a good area.

Cops

Peace Officers

Police Officers

Jimmy....you're graemlins/gay.gif

Isn't one of your favorite songs "Peace Officer" by Factory 81? And I quote... "Job is to serve and protect ya, fuck that, more like beat and fuck with ya. Fuck them, pigs can never be your friends."

Whether anyone takes songs literally or not (I don't)...Jimmy is a pillow biter. I mean come on...just because his name is Jimmy Dean is not why he decided to call himself Sausage King on the board. For real...the dude loves sausage, as in man meat. This one time at his garage he asked me to get this wrench off the floor...

Originally posted by Hoop-D:

Jimmy....you're graemlins/gay.gif

Isn't one of your favorite songs "Peace Officer" by Factory 81? And I quote... "Job is to serve and protect ya, fuck that, more like beat and fuck with ya. Fuck them, pigs can never be your friends."

Whether anyone takes songs literally or not (I don't)...Jimmy is a pillow biter. I mean come on...just because his name is Jimmy Dean is not why he decided to call himself Sausage King on the board. For real...the dude loves sausage, as in man meat. This one time at his garage he asked me to get this wrench off the floor...

DUDE!

YOU ARE 1 SICK FUCK!!!!! graemlins/asshole.gif

• 3 weeks later...

DUDE!

YOU ARE 1 SICK FUCK!!!!! graemlins/asshole.gif

I am sorry man, but you got owned big. I have no idea if you are into that or not and don't care. But that was too funny.

As far as cops with their lights off. If they are running radar and pull you over it's entrapment in Ohio. They HAVE TO have their lights on. The silly local yocal in Johnstown tend to try to get away with this here lately, and since I know what he's up to I make it a point to pull over where he's at and ask him if he needs a ride back to the station. And make some off handed comment about I know that you would NEVER run traffic without your car legally iluminated as that is aginast the law and you being a really honest and upstanding officer of the law would never knowingly break the law. Of course it's said really smartassed too. This typically get s me a dirty look and followed through town. But what the hell. I have now resorted to calling the police station and reporting a broke down police crusier.

Originally posted by Desperado:

I am sorry man, but you got owned big. I have no idea if you are into that or not and don't care. But that was too funny.

As far as cops with their lights off. If they are running radar and pull you over it's entrapment in Ohio. They HAVE TO have their lights on. The silly local yocal in Johnstown tend to try to get away with this here lately, and since I know what he's up to I make it a point to pull over where he's at and ask him if he needs a ride back to the station. And make some off handed comment about I know that you would NEVER run traffic without your car legally iluminated as that is aginast the law and you being a really honest and upstanding officer of the law would never knowingly break the law. Of course it's said really smartassed too. This typically get s me a dirty look and followed through town. But what the hell. I have now resorted to calling the police station and reporting a broke down police crusier.

Hahaha! Yeah... Those Johnstown Johnnies are something else. They try to pull a lot of tricks, you just have to know where they sit. I used to drive out that way QUITE a bit and never ran into any problems, but I always went under the speed limit there through town. I heard they moved thier station somewhere else and there is a car lot where the old station used to be? I haven't been out that way in a while, so I was just wondering.

Greg

no, thats not legal. well, depending on department policy. if you see him there get the car number and call the department and let them know, most of them dont allow it.

Cops,Pigs Thats not what they are,,their revenue collectors. Ohio is third in total tickets wrote per year and we are like the tenth largest state. I HATE COPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
yeah i have some cop friends but for the most part they are all tax nazis. i beleive in what cops are supposed to be doing "protect and serve" and all that bs, but when the fuckers force you to kill someone when there 2 miles down the road at a UDF and wont respond to a 911 call(happened to a very close friend he was let off on self defence), and beat the living shit out of your diabetic brother and refuse their insulin for 12 hours nearly killing him(and no he did not deserve it). then theres the classic pulling you over when your not doing anything wrong and giving you a ticket, you learn to hate the police. the police are fucked up, true not all are bad, but most are.

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by BennyBoy:

i live on that road and i would prefer that you didnt refer to my dads friend Nate as a pig... if he dosnt have his parking lights on then hes not cloking people... those apartments across the street arnt the best and full of robbers thats why he sits there, in the past month there have been several break ins at our shop with is just past the rail road tracks and a couple home brake in in that area.

Well, there comes a compliment when a police officer is called a "pig". As a matter of fact my uncles badge used to say 'pride integrity guts' on it. Others I have heard are 'pretty intelligent guy/gal' we know that isn't always true. Anyway, peace out to the pigs'. graemlins/burnout02.gif

THERE IS NO LAW IN THE OHIO REVISED CODE STATING A POLICE OFFICER HAS TO HAVE HIS LIGHTS ON WHEN RUNNING RADAR.JUST AS THERE IS NO LAW SAYING JOHN Q CRIMINAL HAS TO PLAY FAIR EITHER.I HAVE RAN RADAR WITHOUT LIGHTS ON BEFORE.AS LONG AS THE CRUISER IS OFF THE ROADWAY AND OUT OF THE FLOW OF NORMAL TRAFFIC THE OFFICER DOESNT NEED TO HAVE HIS LIGHTS ON AT ALL.YOU ALL HAVE A NICE DAY AND REMEMBER TO READ YOUR ORC (OHIO REVISED CODE)BEFORE MAKING STUPID ASSUMPTION AND COMMENTS.