$43,000 Integra

Tulo

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Rane:

Eh, maybe a GTO if it was the one in that other thread. 500hp one that looks bad ass, otherwise not a big mustang fan. Faster or not, it comes down to prefrence.

I'll agree there, I hate mustangs, but realize when built they are fast... I just don't like them and wouldn't own one. I'm sure some people wouldn't own what I drive so its cool.

As for the 30psi and only 11's, thats ridiculous. I've seen dyno's on a h22 built with 22psi pushing 580hp. Of course the h23 with only 20psi was pushing 630 built by the same company. If he's running 30psi and only hoping for 11's something is seriously wrong.

Originally posted by h23it:

I'll agree there, I hate mustangs, but realize when built they are fast... I just don't like them and wouldn't own one. I'm sure some people wouldn't own what I drive so its cool.

As for the 30psi and only 11's, thats ridiculous. I've seen dyno's on a h22 built with 22psi pushing 580hp. Of course the h23 with only 20psi was pushing 630 built by the same company. If he's running 30psi and only hoping for 11's something is seriously wrong.

nothing wrong. He is hoping for low 11's on his first passes. Not to say that it will never get lower.

Originally posted by BIG SHAFE:

Are you in a Honda cult or what? Your statements are getting more and more sketchy as you go on. You are "TYPE Stupid".

Honda Cult yo. Look about 9 posts up to see your picture and a general description of you.