$43,000 Integra

Tulo

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by TurboD:

wait about 10-15 more years, it might sell for that high

more like a half century. Nothing that common appriciates that much unless its a true survivor. He'd be lucky to see 15k...very lucky. He better hope he finds a stupid kid with very apathetic and rich parents.

Guest infamous me 235
Originally posted by Gurkha:

more like a half century. Nothing that common appriciates that much unless its a true survivor. He'd be lucky to see 15k...very lucky. He better hope he finds a stupid kid with very apathetic and rich parents.

that's probbaly the crowd he's hoping for

Just when you think you seen the dumbest human trick ever possible. Some one goes out and makes a human that is even dumber, I'm beginning to believe that the level of stupidity humanity can reach is limitless. I’m sure some one will gladly pay this absurd price.

Guest Kahamri
Ok, so I called. They said it's 43,000 because it's all stock (haha) and it's only got 700 miles. They said the highest bid on it is 44,000 (ebay maby?) so yeah, good luck with that one. I woulda swore it was a typo..

Originally posted by Kahamri:

Ok, so I called. They said it's 43,000 because it's all stock (haha) and it's only got 700 miles. They said the highest bid on it is 44,000 (ebay maby?) so yeah, good luck with that one. I woulda swore it was a typo..

i knew someone would...