$43,000 Integra

Tulo

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Bad Ass Black Buick:

I wouldn't give him $4300 for it. Besides I could make a 4 second car for $43,000 (ducks immediatly)

And it would still roll your 4 sec. car on a road course.

Too bad Type R's with 100k go for over 15k everyday.

Originally posted by BLACK ITR GUY:

in 2000 there were only 2000 were sold. 800 black 800 white and 400 yellow

That is pretty sad coming from an ITR owner. I dont even have one and can tell you there were less then 700 in 97. THERE WERE NO WHITE ONES IN 00-01

97-750 all white

98-1100 all white

00-1600 yellow and black

01-1600 yellow and black

Personally the car will sell for 25k. I saw the car for sale last year when it only had 27 miles and it went for 24. This owner will sit on it til he gets 25.

[ 21. August 2004, 09:26 AM: Message edited by: kshymkiw83 ]

Originally posted by kshymkiw83:

THERE WERE NO WHITE ONES IN 00-01

00-1600 yellow and black

only half right buddy there was 2000 in 2000

quote from team-integra.net "In 2000, Acura made up for their mistake for not sending any Type R's to the U.S. in 1999 by importing 2000 Type R's that year into North America."

i was wrong about white i read this article wrong the first time.

Regardless, there were way to many sold here to be considered super rare.

For example, there were only 1555 20th Anv. Turbo Trans Am's sold. These are very unique, collectiable, and desired cars. They sold more (comparatively) new, and are FAR harder to find in low mileage form than an ITR. Yet even one of those in the same form as this ITR won't go for 43k.

Anyone who would pay anywhere CLOSE to that kind of money for that ITR deserves to get robbed.

Originally posted by BLACK ITR GUY:

only half right buddy there was 2000 in 2000

quote from team-integra.net "In 2000, Acura made up for their mistake for not sending any Type R's to the U.S. in 1999 by importing 2000 Type R's that year into North America."

i was wrong about white i read this article wrong the first time.

Do you have any positive numbers backing that up? the 2000 in 2000 is strictly a rumor. There are no exact number son how many type R's were imported, just like therer is no specific order to the badge numbers.

Originally posted by Ricochet:

holy shit, I need to post my car on that site.

"ultra super-duper rare Civic Type R engine, zero sold in the usa."

your car isn't rare at all. You payed too much for an overrated swap. I got 180 hp at the crank and 110 ft lbs of Tq and i payed 3900 for the motor. B16b is the msot overrated Honda engine ever made. Hence the name "Torqueless Wonder". Plus your car weighs a good amount, and you don't even have a 5-lug setuup, so what is so rare abotu your car? Oh yea there has been b16b's sold in the US, cause obviously you got one, and i know you didn't personally go to japan and pick it out of a car there, and fly it back here yourself. Yuo bought it from an american based comapany, probabaly HMO since they have the best price on it

[ 22. August 2004, 11:09 AM: Message edited by: kshymkiw83 ]

your car isn't rare at all. You payed too much for an overrated swap. I got 180 hp at the crank and 110 ft lbs of Tq and i payed 3900 for the motor. B16b is the msot overrated Honda engine ever made. Hence the name "Torqueless Wonder". Plus your car weighs a good amount, and you don't even have a 5-lug setuup, so what is so rare abotu your car? Oh yea there has been b16b's sold in the US, cause obviously you got one, and i know you didn't personally go to japan and pick it out of a car there, and fly it back here yourself. Yuo bought it from an american based comapany, probabaly HMO since they have the best price on it

go back under your rock. The b16a2 would be the Most over rated engine since so many people swap it into their civics and fall to sohc's like me.

Originally posted by Republicant:

Looks like this kiw83 guy has a huge cock in his ass, and has no friends. He has an 89 civic DX and is talking shit to Brian, who NEVER talks shit about his car, EVER. Go fuck yourself, kid.

Sure i got the huge cock in my ass cause i'm the one from Dublin whose parents buy them what they want right? Your right i do have a 89 Civic DX.....your point? Just cause my parents didn't go out and buy me a car means nothing. What you fail to realize is the 88-91 Civic, more specifically the DX and STD are some of the lightest Hondas ever made. So your telling me i am stupid for buying a car that weighs 2078 lbs? Now that it has no interior i expect it to weigh 1850-1950. So your tellign me when i throw in my setup of a built LS/Vtec and boost the shit out of it making roughly 350-450 WHP that is stupid huh? Cause my power to weight ratio is just awesome.........sounds really dumb to me too. So quit sucking Brian's cock, and go fuck yourself kid. Oh yea i'm not a kid. Cause looking at your profile your about 4 years younger than me, KID.

Originally posted by Bad Ass Black Buick:

Wow you totally missed the point.

How did i miss the point? The Type-R is a car designed for circut racing, not straight lines. A stock Type R will roll his 4 second car cause he just wasted all of his money in building a car that drives in a straight line.

Originally posted by TurboD:

go back under your rock. The b16a2 would be the Most over rated engine since so many people swap it into their civics and fall to sohc's like me.

The B16A is deffinately not an overrated engine, cause stock they have been known to handle up to 15 lbs of boost. So lets see a built turboed D-series against a stock b-series......well my guess would be the built turbo motor would win, common sense. When i finsih my LS/Vtec we can go and see how "overrated" the B16 is.

The B16A is deffinately not an overrated engine, cause stock they have been known to handle up to 15 lbs of boost. So lets see a built turboed D-series against a stock b-series......well my guess would be the built turbo motor would win, common sense. When i finsih my LS/Vtec we can go and see how "overrated" the B16 is.

you dont need to build the d for it to be faster then a b16a. the terror of ls/vtec sends shivers down my spine...

Sure i got the huge cock in my ass