Sell for new Evolution8???

Guest Varioram

Guest Varioram
I just saw the new Electric Blue Pearl Evolution and wow oh wow does it look good. I'm seriously thinking of selling the Porsche and getting one then dropping 8-10k in parts. What is everyone's opinion? Keep the Porsche or get a damn fast Electric Blue Pearl Evolution? Did I mention I can get Evolution parts at wholesale? ;)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Varioram
Rally Red Evo, My friends and I are starting our own website. We are basically a vendor and we carry a $hit load of parts. We dont have the site up just yet but in a week or so I HIGHLY recomend you check us out cause we have some absolutely killer deals. www.nasolution.com ...DSM, Actually the handling is identical however the Evolution has much more control once traction has been lost... Thank you everyone for your replys and continue to post

Porsche without a doubt, and that's just on looks alone. Porsches's are very moddable (be it a lot more expensive), have a better enthusiast base (less F&F, more serious racers). Definately have the pimp factor. The Porsche is a GT 2+2 car, not a sedan (that's significant to me). The Porshe will hold its value MUCH better.

Porsche for the class and ass. Evo for the. . . I ran out of rhymes.

I would keep the Porsche. It has more luxury compared to the rally interior of an Evo (I am not sure how stripped the NEW Evo is, though). Plus, I like the Porsche styling much more. But, then again, it is not my decision and it may be time for a change.

Either way, Good Luck graemlins/thumb.gif