Purchasing an 05 STI which color?

SpaceGhost

I am torn between World rally Blue with gold BBS wheels or Aspen White With Gold BBS Wheels. My thinking is White is rare and it looks really clean and nice with gold wheels. However it lacks the shine and gloss of World Rally Blue Pearl. Also I always thought if you buy a farrari, you get red, Porsche - silver, Mini - british racing green. So I feel kinda like I should be buying WRBP because that is the color of subaru. But damit the Aspen White is so clean and rare!

Help!

Guest Spyder550
Originally posted by zeitgeist57:

I'd definitely go with white, too. It will hide dirt better than a darker color.

+984321987621898456213

After having a couple of red cars and a black car and going to silver, I can say it's a hell of alot easier to keep a lighter color looking good. It can be filthy as hell and will always look clean. Plus, any unavoidable swirl marks or scratches will be hidden very well. graemlins/thumb.gif

Also, everyone has blue...

Guest 00Smurf
a vote for white. BUt if you want to be different, Go with Bright pink With whale skin hub caps, and big brown baby seal eyes for lights. Might throw in some oldfasion styrofoam containers in the back.