New C-6 Corvette

Kohones

Driving to work this morning I (finally) saw my 1st 2005 Corvette C-6! It was on Powell Rd headed west toward Powell. It was SHINY & BLACK! Absolutely beautiful car, person driving was just behind steering wheel enjoyin their ride! If I were rich I'd go order one TODAY!!!!! But I'm not, so I'll just keep dreamin & lookin at them -- :D

Originally posted by Kohones:

If I were rich I'd go order one TODAY!!!!! But I'm not, so I'll just keep dreamin & lookin at them -- :D

Who are you tryin to fool? I know the truth... You make all the money! graemlins/lol.gif j/k. I know what you mean though. I stopped by Germain Chevy on Morse the day they got their first truck load in to look at them. They got 8 cars that day, and all but 2 of them were spoken for, special order cars. The only two that they had for open sale was a silver one and a yellow one.

If I were rich I'd go order one TODAY!!!!! But I'm not, so I'll just keep dreamin & lookin at them -- :D

You'll have to rough it and make do with that Z06. tongue.gif

Update! I got in a red one last nite in Maxton's showroom. Very very high electronics, it has 16 computers, can't imagine what a GMAC warranty costs. Buttons to open & close doors & start the thing --- Yeah I'm going to suffer & keep drivin what I got -- smile.gif

Update! I got in a red one last nite in Maxton's showroom. Very very high electronics, it has 16 computers, can't imagine what a GMAC warranty costs. Buttons to open & close doors & start the thing --- Yeah I'm going to suffer & keep drivin what I got -- smile.gif

Way to rough it. :D

Marc the pics were posted over on SVTPeformance I just thought it looked bad ass. It's amazing how much better they look in person than in pics too. Very bad ass car.