The Pope is Getting a Ferrari

Tulo

That pic is the current Papal whip, a benze M class. I don't think the new prancing pony popemobile will be reveled untill it is given to the pope, its Ferraris style. "You dont need a teaser, it is a Ferrari and you will love it."

Mr Montezemolo recalled his previous meetings with the Pope before Ferrari were the dominant force in motor racing.
Ferrari has been dominant in motor racing loooong before 1990. They just kinda sucked at F1 for a while back then. ;)

Originally posted by The Anti-Role Model:

What kind of Ferrari? Do they make anything besides sports cars?

It sounds like they're designing a Formula One car especially for him. I don't really understand how that is going to work :confused:

And I don't see how he can keep it. Shouldn't he be required to sell it and give the money to the poor or something??

Originally posted by BrockSamson:

Lucky bastard? Have you SEEN the pope? tongue.gif

the dude has parkisons disease, and is older then dirt, nd has been with the church his whole life, no fun.

Lucky? Ehh no, give that poor old dude a ferrari.

Cracking me UP!

Guest riggs867
Originally posted by The Anti-Role Model:

What kind of Ferrari? Do they make anything besides sports cars?

What? You can't be serious. This question is blasphemous! You do realize that Ferrari only sells cars to us lowly commoners in order to finance their racing habit. If Ferrari made a 70 ton thing with a turret and tracks, it would be a sports car.

I hope that you weren't struck by lightening (the Vatican is in Italy), or carted off be several men in trenchcoats and sunglasses for asking this question.

Originally posted by BrockSamson:

Lucky bastard? Have you SEEN the pope? tongue.gif

the dude has parkisons disease, and is older then dirt, nd has been with the church his whole life, no fun.

Lucky? Ehh no, give that poor old dude a ferrari.

Personally I think the guy is already dead,,hes just hooked up to some machines that make him move alittle.

Originally posted by MotoMatt:

What? You can't be serious. This question is blasphemous! You do realize that Ferrari only sells cars to us lowly commoners in order to finance their racing habit. If Ferrari made a 70 ton thing with a turret and tracks, it would be a sports car.

I hope that you weren't struck by lightening (the Vatican is in Italy), or carted off be several men in trenchcoats and sunglasses for asking this question.

Porsche on the other hand.... ;)