needed tires mounted balanced

stolen 5.0

Originally posted by staywide8:

Im the one that put droptops on for him...i can do it free or very close to...if you guys need anything tirewise done let me know...im up at ntb on tuttle...ask for kevin...my cell is 614-425-3464

i'm will be giving you a call in a couple weeks, as soon as i find a used set of 18 tires.

Im the one that put droptops on for him...i can do it free or very close to...if you guys need anything tirewise done let me know...im up at ntb on tuttle...ask for kevin...my cell is 614-425-3464

The 2 tires on the passenger side won't hold air. :confused: I'm losing ~5psi per day. I'll have to bring it back in and see what's up.

I need some tires mounted if anyone wants to do it really cheap or free. I don't want them balanced or anyway just put on wheels. They are 34" super swampers for an offroad only truck so they don't need anything special.

Evan

Are you the guy that I talked to while Don was trying to align my Lincoln?

I'll probably be needing you to mount up some tires in a couple weeks then.

Go to consumer reports section, Taylor Tire Company does excellent work and they work on ANY size tire. They did the tires on my VW, they work on wheel-barrow tires, up to earth moving equipment.

Wanna help me out with some tires? I'd pay a shop, but last time it cost me $26 just to get 1 unmounted, the dirt cleaned out of the bead and reinflated. I have a bead breaker, but its still a shit load of work to swap tires with hand tools.

They do not need to be balanced either. they just need to hold air somewhat.

Evan