5.69% for 60months on $13.5k...good or no?

Bam

Ok, so we're buying a new car, and the woman really likes this 01 Honda CRV, it's blah to me but I know it's a Honda and will last so it's ok.

Anyways, It's at a Honda dealer and first off they offered me 3.9% for 60months on the car thru Honda. Then they came back and since I didn't have the credit experience nor the job time. (I'm 19, and have been at my current job 3 months so not hard to understand.) But they came back with 5.69% per for the same 60months. I bitched and complained for a bit and got $700 more for our trade to make up for the extra in finance charges I'd have.

So anyways, long story short, is 5.69% good on a used car for 60months?

Thanks guys, I'm feeling its a kosher deal, even if its not the car I'd love to spend the dough on, its a smart choice and worth it. I'll be signing the papers tomorrow afternoon most likely.

Matt

Cool, thanks guys. Just not having a ton of experience w/ this I wanted to get a 2nd opinion. Sounds like I'm picking it up tomorrow.

Thanks again,

Matt

Don't know what lender they're using? As A Fin Mgr for a dealership I'll tell you that at 19 with 3 mo job time/ thats a GREAT financing deal for you --- It's probably a sub vented program with Honda Finance

Yeah it's thru Honda, and I ended up getting 4.99%, I think it helps because my credit beacon score of 790, and that it's Honda Certified, and I was trading in a car worth $2700.

Next up is a 2002 Corvette Z06.....muhahaha