BMW 323is Help

Guest killakwin

Guest killakwin
So, my girlfriend is going to look at a 1999 323is tonight and she wants me to go and talk money and look at the car for general problems it might have. However, I know almost nothing about cars. What are the key things I should look for and does anyone know of any specific problems with these models?

Originally posted by IgNoReNt1:

So, my girlfriend is going to look at a 1999 323is tonight and she wants me to go and talk money and look at the car for general problems it might have. However, I know almost nothing about cars. What are the key things I should look for and does anyone know of any specific problems with these models?

Take it to MAG for an inspection, BMW has teired inspection levels, the basic I think, is still 99$, but it goes along way when putting down xx,xxx.

Call BMW customer Relations 1-800-831-1117 with the vin, they can tell you if the car has any recalls and every option/color bla bla bla. You can ask how many ROs (repair orders) are on the car but they probably wont tell you.