Might be time to sell

Scotty2Hotty

Well I might be finally gettin rid of my Z28 and was lookin into gettin something new. Right now the Z28 is currently back home, costing me money and wasting space, so I'm about to get rid of it. So I'd like to get some opinions on options. It could be car/truck I don't care. Now, it can be 4 or 2 door, PREFERABLY good gas milage, quickness is a must, nothing above a 14 sec. car, etc..

Now I haven't ruled out another F-body, but mostly what I've been thinkin is, 96 Impala SS, EVO 8, Imprezza STI, Reg cab silverado w/ 5.3(so I can run my headers n' such on it), or something else worth while. What are some opinions of folks, lookin to spend less than $25Kish. Thanks

Ummm, so somehow another car won't cost you money?? Ship the car to you if you need it. smile.gif

But if you do decide to rid of it; a used C5 would be an awesome choice, and you can find some really nice ones that have spent their lives as garage queens that have never seen over 3000RPM for less than 25k.

Originally posted by zeitgeist57:

Used C5 Corvette.

+1, A guy at work the other day was talking about getting rid of his DSM and GVR4 and getting a 2000(1?) hard top, manual, C5. He said he found one with a moderate amount of miles locally for $22k! :eek:

2000-2002 S4 (although the newer will be more expensive than that).

2001 BMW M Coupe.