Anyone got a hookup on coilovers?

Bam

I really like my Omni Power set-up. Their street set(10k fronts and 8k rears)is not bouncy but their race set (12k fronts 10k rears) is a little bouncy especially on 270 at Easton.

Otherwise I love my race set!!

Worth looking into. Slow Motion Motorsports is a local authorized distributor.

Jon, read my post again... thanks.

Thanks guys, I'll talk to SloMo about what they got, and I have heard good things about H&R. I want them to be somewhat firm, but definitely not harsh at all. I don't race or anything, just spirited driving. But with a wife and kid, and the fact that I drive around 3000 miles per month, I need something livable.

later

Okay so you want real coilovers? Sorry, most people are dumb and don't know how much real coilvers cost. Usually just think the sleeves do the job. Here's a set. It's their cheapest set on Neuspeed, I'd look around a bit before you decide though.

http://www.neuspeed.com/products/product_details.asp?app=46|J4&type=2&ltype=ns_euro&p_id=1235

Because I want adjustable height and I want to go lower than Sportlines, they aren't even 2 inches.

Jon, thanks for that link, yes I do know the difference between sleeves and the real deal. I have heard that Bilstein's are rough, any expeirence?

I am currently working with a friend on opening up a business that will handle Air-Ride Products.We are deciding on what else we will carry as far as performance products.He has a great deal of experience with the Air-Ride as one of his vehicles was a custom truck that was featured in a National Magazine.He is going to Air-Ride and 18" or 19" wheels on a 1967 Buick GS340.I will help on the install to get my hands on experience.E-mail me and we can talk if you are interested as we are looking at an initial buy-in of product.