cougar or focus

Guest silverbullet

Originally posted by TurboRust:

cougar has a lot less problems, and you can get a 170 hp v6 instead of a 130 hp I-4 from the fuckus

I had a 99 V6 and I never had any problems with it. I sold it to a friend and now it's got over 110k miles and still going strong. My friend doesn't take good care of her though. But she's still doing good either way.

I've got 3 focus's, all ZX3's and I have never had any problems with them up to 75k miles.

I'm actually selling my 2001 Ford Focus ZX3 for $3000 obo now, PM me if you want my number to check it out.

Good luck either car, the cougar is a bit small inside for my tastes.

Originally posted by BAM6I4:

I've got 3 focus's, all ZX3's and I have never had any problems with them up to 75k miles.

I'm actually selling my 2001 Ford Focus ZX3 for $3000 obo now, PM me if you want my number to check it out.

Good luck either car, the cougar is a bit small inside for my tastes.

is this the same focus you have for sale in the corral, or is it a different one?

Originally posted by SHIEF:

Better hope the Cougar never has any probs if it's the V6 model. Those things = the suck to work on. If you get a Cougar get the 4 cyl, I know it sucks but look at the 2 cars you gave us an option to choose from smile.gif

I will work on all duratec motors 2.5 or 3.0's I'm very experienced in them.not being cocky, ask me if you have any problems

Guest silverbullet
depends on wha the car is going to be used for. if its a daily i was have to say the focus but would look for a SVT thou. I your looking for a toy would not consider either one.

Im basically looking for something new that will last me threw college, looks nice and is fun to drive.