Needing to rent a trailor for getting my FD

Veritas

I should be getting my FD shell sometime later this week and I was trying to find out if anyone here would have a flat bed or something that I could rent for a day to go down to north carolina and back to pick the ride up. Post up if anyone has any ideas/suggestions.

T.c.

Originally posted by Nitrousbird:

You must not like going fast. smile.gif

I like turning heh.

Anyways that's off topic, my friend miles said that they have issues with moving things with an explorer apparently so... yeah. Anywho, question still stands.

T.c.

Originally posted by Veritas:

no GM product goes into anything i've got while i have any say in it

Then you don't wanna go over 17 psi of boost. Most of us with modded FD's run a GM 3-bar map sensor because the OEM one will not read over 17psi and is less accurate.

Other manufacturers of parts on my FD:

Nissan

Toyota

GM

Ford

Originally posted by GRN96WS6:

UHAUL will not rent to anyone towing with an Explorer because of their flipping issues.

How sure of this are you? I work for an equipment rental company that also rents U-hauls and I've never heard this. Of course, I've never rented a trailer to someone with a Explorer, so the computer might catch it. But I personally have never heard this.

Originally posted by AustinL911:

How sure of this are you? I work for an equipment rental company that also rents U-hauls and I've never heard this. Of course, I've never rented a trailer to someone with a Explorer, so the computer might catch it. But I personally have never heard this.

It's true. Call them.

Originally posted by GSRchick714:

Doesn't seem liable to me. I'm sure they'd lose a lot of business if they didnt' rent trailors to Explorers :rolleyes:

Rather than "being sure" why don't you call them to shut your own mouth up so no one here has to do it for you.

Originally posted by (-):

Rather than "being sure" why don't you call them to shut your own mouth up so no one here has to do it for you.

I've spoken to Miles about this a while back when he was wanting to pick up a car. He called them up looking for a trailer, and they told him he that he couldn't rent one because he had an explorer. He was trying to find some Mercury badges to put onto it, because they would rent one to him then...