Jeff Gordon Monte Carlo...why?

SupraGlue

Is this for real? On 270 this evening I saw a Monte Carlo that appeared to be some kind of "Jeff Gordon Edition" thing. PLEASE tell me that this is just some overheated NASCAR fan ricing their car up, and not something GM actually made. graemlins/nonono.gif

The yellow letter tires and the silver body cladding were graemlins/puke.gif also.

Explain this crap to me.

Originally posted by girlygirl18t:

nascar is gay....anybody can drive in a circle for hours.

I'm by no means a Nascar fan, but it can't be easy to roast your ass off in 30 pounds of protective clothing for several hours. Not to mention the fact it's already a bazillion degrees inside one of those cars, you've got to keep yourself hydrated by drinking water, you can't pee, the seats have got to be rough on your back, etc. But, these are the sacrifices one makes to be rich. smile.gif

not that I'm hating on the guys driving really b/c it does take alot of skill to control those cars at 180 mph with the g's pushing them back in the seat with majorly hot suit on and not being able to pee...I just don't see a point in driving in a circle for an hour and a half to get a winner of a race... I like drag racing, rally, motocross much more.