New Best ET in the Mach 1 tonight!

fordstang2000GT

Tonight I showed up at National Trails at 6:40 p.m. Place was absolutley packed! The minute I got finished being teched in I pulled into the lane. Never got a chance to make a pass till 9:46 p.m. I was praying it was gonna be a good one, cuz i figured it would be my only pass of the night. Revved it up to 5500 rpm and dumped the clutch the tires grabbed like a mother and belted out a 12.776 @ 107 stock with nothing but a Mac Prochamber and Nitto Drag radials. I was ecstatic! I love this freaking car. Track was hooking like mad thanks to "King of Columbus" going on, and them prepping the track well. the timeslip breaks down like this:

60' 1.791

330' 5.285

1/8 8.175 @ 84.93

1000 10.667

1/4 12.776 @ 106.93

Guest Yellow4.6

Great run Logan! I couldn't believe it....too bad the test& tune crowd was getting F'd over for the bike,Viper, and big dogs. But thats always the case. I'd like to have seen one more run to back it up!

But anyway that was awesome!

03steed I saw your at ntr a couple weeks ago, my friend and I were next to you in the tech line. He has a black notchback and I've got a red one, we both agree that your car looks bad ass as well as sounding mean. Those rims look sweet not to many people put those on newer gt's.

Originally posted by cripsidejordan:

03steed I saw your at ntr a couple weeks ago, my friend and I were next to you in the tech line. He has a black notchback and I've got a red one, we both agree that your car looks bad ass as well as sounding mean. Those rims look sweet not to many people put those on newer gt's.

Thanks for the compliments! If the red car is kinda lopey I remeber seeing you guys. Sounds good!! Next time say hey!!