Got engine droppage?

Veritas

Because mine dropped when I was pulling it from the 7. Was funny too, I had just pulled it up, and noticed the pin in the hoist for the left leg was missing. I was alread past the point of being able to put it back in, so i told my gf to stand on the one side to hopefully counter balance the weight a bit, unfortunately that didn't work. I got it over the front of the car thankfully and was getting ready to try to set it down when the whole thing comes tumbling down, it falls AROUND me some how tho and lands perfectly in the spot i was wanting it to go to. How badass was that?

T.c.

hell if i care, was my old motor. The things i cared about being ok are the fuel rails, motor mounts since i detached em from the chasis and my oil cooler.

Which, everything is ok. Besides, it only dropped on the oil pan, thank god.

hadn't really thought about how luke and I did it the first time. Jono's lift is missing that thing and it didn't occur to me untila fterwards I had been the counter-weight when we used it before. Oh well chalk one up to being overly tired.

Originally posted by TheBadness:

I second the hamburger request...and damn you were lucky it didn't fall!

I've heard it's some place in PA. It's supposed to weigh 9lb. and nobody has finished it.....ever. if it's the same one I'm thinking about. It's also $24. read it in a mag. somewhere.

yeah mine fell about 2.5' and i was like "shit shit!" then i saw it landed all around me (the engine landed where i had wanted it to, the hoist landed in a circle around my body) I was like "WOOTIES! Im done for the night k thx bye." And that was all she wrote for that evening. Lol.

BTW for the whole put a piston something in my rx-7, i'll put one in it as long as it doesn't have as many or more parts involved smile.gif