I need ugly, beatass, running cars!

Rotarded1647545491

It seems my psycho bitch neighbor has created a shit storm for which she will not be prepared.

I live in a 7 house cul-de-sac in a quite neighborhood in Galloway. The lady who lives on the corner lot, not on the actual court, calls the police every time there is a car parked for more than 72 hours within view of her side and back windows. These are not derelict cars, but fully functioning cars parked there because there is no other place to park on the street in the cul-de-sac. Today the police showed up to chalk the tires of a Porshe Carrera.

She's left notes on cars, emptied the vacuum cleaner bags on cars, and it's not even on her street!

I need at least 6 beat-ass, running, and licensed cars to park in front of her house, and rotate daily, for at least a week. I'll show the bitch!

Mike

My buddy has a godawful Dukes of Hazzard orange '79 Ram.. I'm sure he wouldn't mind helping out.

The Sundance might be eligible too, with its mismatched fender. Let me know, and I'll renew its registration so you can park it there. smile.gif I hate busybody neighbors too...

I would look for something in the law that she breaks like zoning codes and what not. Find something like a deck that does not comply with zonning codes. Then walk over and tell her if she doesnt stop her shit. Her deck or whatever will be torn down by the city and she will recieve a bill from the city for the labor. If she is a bitch report it and the situation will be very costly for her. Then tell her to mind her own fucking business.

No No No. You all need to be trueyl creative.

Go to Lions Den, get the subscription cards for all the dirtiest of magazines and fill em out and get her signed up. All that timelife bullshit advertized on TV, if it is COD, ring em up and get it ordered for her too. Talk to the closest neighbor to her and see it they are having problems with her too. If so get them to laon you their yard for a loud assed barking dog, tie it out there once every couple weeks in the back yard.

If you hunt, remember to hang your deer in the FRONT yard in full view of her windows. Or better yet, toss the gut sack a ditch upwind of her house. Once the raccons and dogs start coming around from the rotten meat smell, take some of the rotten meat and put it in with her trash so the animials will knock over her trash cans and spread trash all over her yard.

Remember to blow your horn EVERY time you drive past and wave at some other neighbors house and tell your buddies to do the same.

In the spring time, get the upwind neighbors to cook chitlins (if you know what that smells like you will understand).

Remember it is your God given right to Life, Liberity, and the persuit of pissing off busybody neighbors.

Originally posted by desperado:

Go to Lions Den, get the subscription cards for all the dirtiest of magazines and fill em out and get her signed up. All that timelife bullshit advertized on TV, if it is COD, ring em up and get it ordered for her too. Talk to the closest neighbor to her and see it they are having problems with her too. If so get them to laon you their yard for a loud assed barking dog, tie it out there once every couple weeks in the back yard.

If you hunt, remember to hang your deer in the FRONT yard in full view of her windows. Or better yet, toss the gut sack a ditch upwind of her house. Once the raccons and dogs start coming around from the rotten meat smell, take some of the rotten meat and put it in with her trash so the animials will knock over her trash cans and spread trash all over her yard.

Remember to blow your horn EVERY time you drive past and wave at some other neighbors house and tell your buddies to do the same.

In the spring time, get the upwind neighbors to cook chitlins (if you know what that smells like you will understand).

Remember it is your God given right to Life, Liberity, and the persuit of pissing off busybody neighbors.

All the neighbors on the court hate her too. She's narc'ed on them for fence height (6" too high) and pool noise, which are home owners association violations.

I live in a suburban neighborhood, so the deer gutting is prolly out.

She gets one cease and desist warning and the all hell is gonna break loose. I hope her and her Baptist Minister husband heed my friendly, but terse warning.

OK, just drop guts upwind of her then.

Baptist Minister, didn't realize she was married. Now this is good. Get young girl to flirt with Mr Minister, and get video tape. Take tape to church and have it showing before service. Or something similar. Remember taht if he ain't got control of her, he's as much at fault as she is.

Something else, the homeowners ascoiation (sp) is your friend too. Get a copy of the regulations and bitch about the most minor of infractions. Squeeze the most twisted meanings out of any broad regulation, and remember that if it ain't against that law, or mentioned in the regulations, it's fair game.

Originally posted by desperado:

Excellent idea, but it's flawed. Should they suspect it's you, and the powers that be are able to prove it, they can charge you with mail fraud. They tried that about 12 years ago with me, I did it to a guy I went to school with. All of those "Bill me later" magazine subscriptions kicked ass. Had I not been 14 at the time, I might've been in some trouble; as it stood, 90 hours of community service was all I got. smile.gif

Is it against the rules for cars to be parked for more than 72 hours there? Find out when she is going on vacation....then get her vehicles towed.

The vacuum bag thing is improper disposal of household waste, not just vandalism. So there is another way to get her through the homeowner's association too.

And the subscription thing doesn't work well anymore. Thanks to media conglomerates, there are only a few publishers left, and they notice when a single address has a bunch of requests come in.