New member(bring on the flamers)

GonneVille

OK, OK...

I own a Bonneville, she's a '95 SSEi, Silver, Black leather inside, supercharged 3.8liter V6. I haven't done anything to the motor yet, in fact she's in the shop, probably going to have to get a new motor due to an oil-pressure drop across the entire RPM range. This kind of thing is rare on the 3800, they're usually reliable as hell to 2-300,000 miles, but I think I may have gotten taken by the dealer who sold it to me. Oh, well, he's eating the cost, and I get a fresh motor to start my mods on!! smile.gif

Yeah I already know about Intense, I'm also a member of the Columbus, Ohio ClubGP, and the Bonneville Club.

Unfortunately, I have a Series 1, which Intense has very few parts for. In general the Series1 isn't well supported in the aftermarket community.

I have found a CAI, but I need a reducer hose for it, and my next upgrade will be a smaller SC pulley.

Originally posted by GonneVille:

Hey Chris good to hear from you!

You see my little problem?

Trunk Car Co. graemlins/jerkit.gif f@#$ers are goin' down!!

Oh, well, like I said I'll have a fresh motor to start on!!

Fuckers. redface.gif

Originally posted by Beer Guy:

shouldnt newbies say hello in the parking lot section?

No, he's talking about his car. Not his mom or the kind of beer he drinks. tongue.gif

Originally posted by L67 Skylark:

if there gonna put a motor in it anyway pay a little extra and have them put a series 2 in it can't be that tough

welcome to CR btw

Yeah Ive been thinking about that all morning, any body know the price difference, will I have to replace the PCM?

Originally posted by GonneVille:

Yeah Ive been thinking about that all morning, any body know the price difference, will I have to replace the PCM?

Yes, you will need a complete motor, transaxle, UNCUT harness, PCM, and BCM (I think) from like a 98-00 GTP or 00 SSEi or similar.

Originally posted by Nazi Administrator:

Yes, you will need a complete motor, transaxle, UNCUT harness, PCM, and BCM (I think) from like a 98-00 GTP or 00 SSEi or similar. [/QB]

I thought the 4T-65 tranny was universal to all the 92-99s

BCM?

Damn, that's just too much crap to screw with.

I'm seriously thinking of making them take the car back and trying to find something else with a Series 2. They had a Riviera sitting on their lot, maybe I'll tell em to give me that and they can have the Bonnie to do whatever they want with.

Sorry, but I really don't give a shit right now if the next guy has to deal with the problem.

I'm just so fucking pissed, I can't think straight.

One of my co-workers asked me if I was alright earlier, he said I'd been grinding my teeth loud enough to hear over the pizza ovens.

If this drags on any longer, I'm gonna start throwing rocks through their fucking windows http://www.mos95b.com/Smileys/punch%20blood.gif

The only good part is I've got a paper trail a fucking country-mile wide http://www.mos95b.com/Smileys/read.gif

and they CLEARLY, ON PAPER, lay out the terms of sale of a one-year warranty, which was REJECTED because they CLEARLY, ON PAPER, FUCKED UP