today was a good day!

ohio_wookie

cleaning out the garage and took my brothers kawasaki zx12r out for a spin, oh it was alot of fun. he had his bike imported and the speedometer is in km so i didnt bother looking at it to much, so all i can say is that bike is scary fast. just thought id share. tommorrow ill try to posts some pics of it.

Originally posted by Nick GT:

A ZX-12 is faster than a hayabusa.

actually the way that worked out was the busa 12r they test in america the busa won because of the 12r's restrictions in america. thats why my brother got his imported, it is unrestricted and unrestricted the 12r is ranked the fastest production street bike in the world. plus my brothers got a shit load of stuff done to his bike.

Actually if any of you would like to see the article that was in (I belive) Cycle World last year the zx-12 was slower than the Busa. Keith Dennis rode both bike with Kawasaki and Suzuki engineers at the track and from stock trim to slightly modified the Busa was always faster. The made the same mods on both bikes at the same time and the Busa was slightly faster through the whole process. I also know people who have owned ZX-12's and they have all switched to Busa's. I honesly prefer the Busa but the ZX-12 is still a bad ass bike.

thats why i said the american 12r was slower then the american busa, and the japanese bikes were faster than the busa all together. im not going to argue because its not my bike, but my brother has never lost to a busa.

Originally posted by ThrottleJockey:

busas are pigs..its a fat mans sport bike

That is probably the only thing I'll ever agree with you on Hoblick.

Only people who ride busas are fat and bald. Don't believe me. Go look.

My roommate's buddy rides a Busa. He's definitely not skinny but I'd love to see you call him fat to his face ;) .. And if runnin 9's is a pig, what does that make yours?

Never said the bikes were pigs. I do believe Hoblick was referring to "pig" as the bike being huge. They are big bikes, not just in displacement. Over 500lb bikes. Everyone I know with one is a rather large individual.

Hoblicks 1995 900 makes about the same power as todays 600s. So as far as him calling anything a pig - well, Pot, its the kettle calling....

Never said the bikes were pigs. I do believe Hoblick was referring to "pig" as the bike being huge. They are big bikes, not just in displacement. Over 500lb bikes. Everyone I know with one is a rather large individual.

Hoblicks 1995 900 makes about the same power as todays 600s. So as far as him calling anything a pig - well, Pot, its the kettle calling....

actually my bike makes more power than todays 600s ;)