Where to sell two turbos?

excell

We have two slightly used Precision Turbo T64E turbo's to sell. Obviously, we are having difficulty selling these on the Grand Prix forums. tongue.gif

Who can use these where we'll actually sell them?

Thanks. :D

Guest infamous me 235
Originally posted by Cerpin Taxt:

sure they'd fit... but you'd have a hell of a time driving that on the street...

I don't think I understand fully what you mean?

Originally posted by Veni Vidi Vici:

I don't think I understand fully what you mean?

Anything will " fit" thats just a matter of constructing a manifold and piping. But how long it takes to and whether it even will Spool is a different matter all together.

kyle G.

Originally posted by Mister Roboto:

A t64 is a big turbo for a supra...

No, it's not. tongue.gif Supra guys are the poster children for ridiculously oversized turbos. Any more, a 66-67mm is "entry level". It's ridiculous. graemlins/nonono.gif

Also, the T64 doesn't have the right surge line for a 3.0 liter, so a lot of guys won't run them. Andi Baritchi is one of the few who did for a while, then he upped to the 67mm wheel, which has a more favorable compressor map.

Chris, talk to me when you guys get bored with your T72 or T74 or whatever the hell it is. :cool:

The other place you can sell it is on the Buick forums, but it's probably a four bolt so that is going to limit your audience there to guys with upgraded manifolds.