HaHA here you go sam !

Buckeye1647545503

BTW, if you go to goodguys this weekend take a look at the vendors section of mustang restore parts in the back corner of the area. They have the Orange County Choppers "Shelby" bike on display with that HUGE ass supercharger and 2 bottles of NOS. on it with this switch on the side HEHE thought that was funny...

Dan

Originally posted by DanThEMan:

and 2 bottles of NOS. on it with this switch on the side HEHE thought that was funny...

Dan

The two NOS brand nitrous bottle (NOS is a brand, damn it, nitrous oxide is N2O) are actually oil tanks. The "Go Baby Go" button is the starter button. The bike does NOT have a nitrous kit of any form on it.

You know, it would seem to me that unless you were wanting to spray in multiple gears, wouldn't it be better to have the spray on the steering wheel? I mean it's safer having BOTH hands on the wheel, especially when you are spraying right?

honestly, if i were spraying i wouldnt be using a kit that you hold the button. the timer systems are my favorite. WOT @ Xrpm=spray until Xrpm or <wot. that's the only type of system i would run. the steering wheel thing is over played too much,thanks F&F