Memorial Day Weekend, be careful

Trouble Maker

Last time I got a ticket was coming back from a wedding two years ago next weekend. Today there are 10 extra Staties out in Franklin County alone. There are a lot of cars on the road and a lot of crashes on holiday weekends, drunk people out driving and/or diving in front of your car, lots of cops.

Just reminding everyone to be careful while they are driving this week/weekend. Have a fun weekend while you’re at it! graemlins/thumb.gif

yeah first and only time i got a ticket was on memorial day weekend 2 years ago, i was doing 54 in a 55 and some asshole passed me on the right doing about 75, get to a red light and the guy gets through the yellow and i stop and the cop pulled me over at the light. > :(

Originally posted by Nitrousbird:

Drive fast and take chances. Screw the po po. :D

I'll be sure to have a beer in my hand while doing so. It's the American way.

<font size=1>John Kerry would provide free beer for everyone, paid for by raising taxes.</font>

Guest nixon
watch out gahanna police have a new grey jeep cherokee*, you can't even tell its a cop car. I guess close up it has writing on it but definately suprised me when i saw it.

Originally posted by STR8 H8:

I plan on getting piss drunk and street racing with ricer fags from the trift store, damn pussies.

:D

Dude, thats Ghey yo, unless you have 4 friends in it, all un buckled, and are passing a bowl around.

Originally posted by HIgh Risk:

Dude, thats Ghey yo, unless you have 4 friends in it, all un buckled, and are passing a bowl around.

No way, that's dangerous, besides weed effects short term memory, so we'll be freebasing heroin instead smile.gif