For the weird people like me that like true sleepers

Buckeye1647545503

Shogun. Which one? Jay has 2 of them. One with forced induction and other has N2O. If I am not mistaken one ran high 11's and the other mid to high 12's. If my memory serves me right it also had poor 60 ft times.

Originally posted by The Stig:

History of the Shogun:

Festiva owner says; "Hey, i sure do like those Clio's", then writes check.

http://www.renault-klassik.de/assets/images/Renault_5_Turbo_Rallye_aus_Renault_Magazin_2-2002_Grosse_andern.jpg

lol

SHOGUN's are cool and but I don't see how a FWD car with an engine transplanted under the rear glass is a sleeper. Just how does that conversation go as you are setting someone up for a money race??

Owner: Hey man, spot me the break for a yard note??

Racer: Dude, your motor is in the back? WTF? These are a FWD car I thought?

Owner: NO NO, I am just carrying that around for ballast. Its for down force, like a wing.

Racer: Right, and I bet that your gonna tell me that Nitrous is just to purge and it's not really connected to the motor either right?

Owner: Yeah, how'd you guess? So do you want to run?

Originally posted by Avenger:

A SHOgun is pretty wild, but honestly how many people are going to think it's anything more than some riceboy kit?

When I pulled up to a light in my SHO I had some moron kid in a Taurus roll down his window and excitedly ask, "Hey man where did you get that sweet body kit? I've been looking for one forever for my Taurus" I just looked at him shook my head, rolled my window back up and went on my way. PS he had red NEON washer nozzles, it was pretty sweet. graemlins/jerkit.gif