New Civic Si

Conesmasher

2006 Civic Si Concept

So rumors are 200hp, 18" wheels, Brembo brakes, LSD, and it's gonna rev to 8k.

I would imagine that it would be from the K-series lineup of engines currently in the RSX, TSX, Accord, and current Civic Si. Probablly in the 2liter variant.

I actually like the styling when compared with what is out there today. Can't wait to see what it really looks like.

Originally posted by Zeitgeist:

I like it...but they're going to get sued by Scion for gripping the tC in that design graemlins/slap.gif

If anyones getting sued, it's gonna be GM for that HHR, that is a knock off of the PT cruiser.

I see what you mean, I don't think that it's gonna happen though.

Looks nice. But the black hood is pure graemlins/gay.gif

And is anyone taking bets on how loud SCC blows their wad over it? If there's a pool up, I'll ante in 90decibels and 2 quarts. I can see the Sport Compact Car's editorial office now:

OMG ITS A Si !!!!!!!

http://www.jaron95.com/ot/jackoff-voland.gif

The appeal of the previous gen Si (not the current hatchback) was that it was cheap performance. Weren't they around $16.5k? If this car comes out in the same form as the concept we will be lucky if it's $22k.

It'll probably have smaller wheels, smaller brakes (but bigger then normal) and a few minor cosmetic changes.

Originally posted by Mowgli:

Looks nice. But the black hood is pure graemlins/gay.gif

And is anyone taking bets on how loud SCC blows their wad over it? If there's a pool up, I'll ante in 90decibels and 2 quarts. I can see the Sport Compact Car's editorial office now:

OMG ITS A Si !!!!!!!

http://www.jaron95.com/ot/jackoff-voland.gif

ROFL

HAHAHA

graemlins/thatfunny.gifgraemlins/thatfunny.gif