Need recommendations for good gear

excell

Guest Extreme PowerSports
I dont need your business any way. Its people like you that make the motorcycle industry suck. So go to iron pony and pay retail it doesn't make any different to me

Originally posted by Extreme PowerSports:

I dont need your business any way. Its people like you that make the motorcycle industry suck. So go to iron pony and pay retail it doesn't make any different to me

So, I make the motorcycle industry suck because I expect good service, from people who care about me and my business?

Guest Extreme PowerSports
I never said i didn't care. It was just you bashing me. I hade the flu me nor you can change that it happens. But when I got to the shop on sat I posted what happen and you never replyed back.

I never said i didn't care.

That's interesting, because you just said this:

I dont need your business any way.

I was not "bashing" you. If I would have said that “your business practices are the reason the motorcycle industry sucks” then that would have been bashing. Sound familiar?

I was upset that your shop was closed when it shouldn't have been and that calling your number turned up a message that made it sound like everything was fine. Moreover, I even posted on here that I was coming in on Thursday or Friday - both of which you were closed. I've had the flu before; you can still move and talk when you have the flu. The least you could have done was change your message to let people know that you were sick and closed.

Instead of that, you come on here and post that you were sick a day after the fact. Okay, fine and I appreciate that. But before I even had the chance to see your post and reply, you go off the deep end and start insulting me. You don't see a problem with insulting someone that was ready to come in and spend $500? If you would have just shut the fuck up and waited for me to see the thread, rather than being an emotional turd, you probably would have still earned my sale. But, hey, like you said, you don't need my $500. Or any more of my money from future sales.

The bottom line here is that you insulted a potential customer and forgot rule #1. You better burn rule #1 into your head if you want to succeed.