Bike flies by CPD

dragknee66

Originally posted by Hoblick:

cpd supposedly has a rule that a bike going over 90mph they arent aloud to chase, because it can endanger other commuters on the road

chase no. follow for observation... yes. its all in the wording. that goes for cars as well.

I am just curious, if a bike is traveling at excess of 100+ and passes a patrolling officer who rules he cannot catch up in time, do they just forget about it and move on? Or see if a unit up the road can intercept.

I was just wondering.

scanner.

But unless you memorize 10 code you wont know whats going on anywho.

You fly by an officer already moving though, youll most likely have a chase and depending where youre at.. a road block and a helicopter too

Ask your local law enforcement. The codes are pretty easy to learn. But remember that each city doesnt have the same codes ex: col vs. Grove City = different codes, or Polaris vs another city usually they are different from city or location to location.

I had a cop pull me over a while back ago

I wsa racing(being a dumbarse)a lancer oz edition and kept beating him but he still wanted more so finally I gave up on messing with him and kept going I look back in the rearview and he was nowhere in sight so I slowed down about 2 minutes later Im pulled over by a staty, He said had I continued my speed he would have gave up the chase. he told me I was doing 110 when he clocked me, Real nice cop gave me a seatbelt ticket and a warning on the speed

Guest hayabusa976
Originally posted by DragKnee66:

Found out some info

CPD has a zero pursuit policy. If they chose to "follow" they may (as shawn said), but they may not run lights and sirens.

thats not 100percent right cause 2 yrs ago i was doing a wheelie down high st just before rt.104 headed south and a paddywagon that seen me was in the certified there and gave chase when i seen them and heard them and 1/8th mile back i bolted,hit 120 down the middle turn lane of high between 104 and finally turned on colton at burger king and they had lights and sirens going the whole way.got away but to many good samaritans pointing saying he went that way.i beleive it comes down to officers discretion,just my 2 cents

I got blocked in on 104 because I didnt know i was being followed.See I left the light at noe bixby headed west bound blu through the first three gears and let out on it I looked over to notice a sheriff beside me he turned on his lights and started pushing over towards me and blocked me in as soon as he got out of the car he put me in the crusier and told me he was impounding the bike. When he got in the car i asked him why I was stoped as if I didnt already know!.. He proceded to tell me I was being reckless plus I had no turn signals invalid display of the tag and no opps ...... Good news is after everything was said he gave me a no opps and a no helmet ticket!I got to call for a truck to come get my bike and he allowed me to walk.. Now I have to go to court I have to get my license before I go to court..This should be dismissed with me paying court cost and a fine for no helmet.. The moral of the story is I should have been paying attention so I couldve gotten away!!!!!!!!!!!!!