More pictures of the almost complete Turbo Chopper!

rl

Originally posted by OSoSlow5.0:

nice rip off logo

huh...Good story.

Completely ignore all of the pretty amazing fab work that went into the bike and comment on a logo that apparently looks like some other logo.

Originally posted by Bananular:

Pretty. Cost to build?

That bike, once complete, will sell for ~$30,000, the fenders, gas tank, everything where all hand made. No 'off shelf' cookie cutter parts.

The painter (airtight) said that the fenders are some of the wildest that he has seen.

Originally posted by rl:

huh...Good story.

Completely ignore all of the pretty amazing fab work that went into the bike and comment on a logo that apparently looks like some other logo.

bike looks great hands down one of the coolest i have seen. but like i said before logo is a hack. i would change it to somethign more orginal IMO

Originally posted by OSoSlow5.0:

bike looks great hands down one of the coolest i have seen. but like i said before logo is a hack. i would change it to somethign more orginal IMO

I dont understand whats unoriginal about it? What does it look like? I mean, its not splendifurous, but its not that bad. I definantly wouldnt go as far as calling it a 'hack'. Creative Custom Choppers. Three 'C's in flames. It all makes sense to me... :confused:

Cost to build? Everything is wholesale...I can tell you that we have over 40 hours in fabrication. Do the math. smile.gif