Finally got my bike!

Chad is Dead

Yesterday I picked up my first bike. A 01 Honda cbr f4i. Right when we got it home it started pouring down rain so that bummed me out alot. Right now I'm at class but right when I get home I'm going RIDINNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!! Just wanted to let everyone know how pumped I was. I'll try to get some pics up soon graemlins/leghump.gif

WEll my buddy came over to help me learn how to ride. I got comfy in my neighborhood so we decided to go on some bigger roads so I could get used to going a little faster. WE get about 15 min from my house and I feel a sprinkle. We pull over and decide to head back to my house. As soon as we turn around it starts pouring! I got all the way home alright and my friend said I did a real good job and that was the worst rain he's ever rode in. then I rode again by myself when the rain stopped and man I love it!!!!!!!!

yea, i plan on taking the course too, but it's pretty well booked up. i just hoppped on the bike at the dealer and rode it home. BTW, i raced hardcore motocross for about 4 years, so i have more experience on 2 wheels than most newbies. glad to here that u got it home safely and goodluck.