need help changeing a lot of things on a crx

Guest Saturn_Racer

Guest Saturn_Racer
if i wanted to take the steering wheel from the left side to the right side on a 90 crx can it be done. i no someone on here is going to say anything can be done but really has anyone did it yet.. is there a kit out that u can do it i need some help here

Unless you are VERY mechanically inclined and have money, or have a LOT of money....don't bother.

You would have to get a right hand drive front clip, and convert everything over to the left hand drive car. You could a) weld the two halves together or b) make holes for the steering column, pedal assembly, transplant the left hand drive dash, rewire the dash/instrument cluster...and that's just to start.

Guest Saturn_Racer

sounds like a lot of work it sounds like u have done it or tryed it before would you like to help me try it but the thing is i only got one crx and dont have a nother to cut up lol... i think we could do it wannna help let me know what u think write me back at ExtremeDReamsjh

if anyone knows how to do this or knows of a kit that u can change it over hit me up.. would love to try to do this. would not mind help trying this

I think you got what he was saying IT IS NOT WORTH THE TIME AND EFFORT AND MONEY TO DO THIS SWAP" if you realy have to have this for some strange reason buy a real one from over seas and have it shiped over, Yes it is costly but at least it is a complete working car that is not hacked together.

I'm going to ask a question. Ready? Here goes, why the fuck would anyone want to do that. Is that the latest ricer thing or something. I guess its good for all the people that have cars and want cheap parts down the road because no one would ever buy one thats been hacked in that way. Hard enough just to sell a used car with a swapped engine.

Originally posted by Tractor:

I'm going to ask a question. Ready? Here goes, why the fuck would anyone want to do that. Is that the latest ricer thing or something. I guess its good for all the people that have cars and want cheap parts down the road because no one would ever buy one thats been hacked in that way. Hard enough just to sell a used car with a swapped engine.

Exactly. Why the hell would you want to have a right hand drive car? Are you a mail man or something??? Freaking stupid.

**Note: For all the retard nazi's, yes I realize some cars only are built in right hand drive, which makes sense why if imported you would drive one, but to purposely do this is sofa king gay**

Originally posted by David Andes:

if i wanted to take the steering wheel from the left side to the right side on a 90 crx can it be done. i no someone on here is going to say anything can be done but really has anyone did it yet.. is there a kit out that u can do it i need some help here

ive seen you posting alot and wanting alot for this crx. i give you credit for wanting to do an engine swap, but changing it to right hand drive isnt worth it.

Originally posted by Tractor:

Its JDM yo.

seriously dude if you have that much time, do some community service or something.