Got To Be Kiddin' ME!!!!!

McLovin

Looks like that screw caught you and your yamaha and pissed all over it.... I didn't sign a waiver for you to use my thumb on the internet, I should be a hand model.

:rolleyes::fruit:

plug it! if its 4 street u should be good for a month or so more.

The thought of plugging motorcycle tires makes me nervous...I've thought about it, but when I'm trusting my life with 2 tires they both need to be GOOD! I'm sure nothing would happen if it could be patched and plugged, but I'd be all foockerd up if something did!

Thanks for picking that screw up bro.
I have been looking for that screw. Do you mind dropping it off on monday?
bytm!!! ;):D

:asshole::thefinger::bigfinger: lol

Its better to use short screws and alot more of them for ice racing.

Thought about it....but I HATE the cold!! Unless I'm snowboarding!

Plug it and roast it! Make lots of smoke! Buy a new tire :(

Unless you may be able to find some stunter that only puts 10psi in his tire and he'll buy it off of you. You might be able to make a few bucks back...

I was about to roast it with the screw in it haha....I was extremely pissed off, so I figured it would be better that I didn't at the time.:mad: I already took the wheel off, but I guess it's never too late to put the wheel back on and plug it back up with the screw. hahaha

Dude, seriously, you gotta work on those chicken strips.

That's the way I roll!!:D I'm sure I'll have the bike up at home in Youngstown before the summer is over...you'll have to show me around, haven't rode much up there.

I bought the Dunlop 208s when they first came out. A week after, I got a nail. A week after buying another one, I got ANOTHER nail. It sucks!

...I thought I had bad luck, but that sucks big time!