its stupid..and yet funny

Guest h8tcivics

Guest h8tcivics

I parked the trans am in the corner of my garage. admiring my new adition to my car. the custom ram air kit, with new hood. and decided heck. I'll make my own for my other cars. On my bravada, I cut right in front of the intake hose. that way when the car is going down the road it forces air into the airbox. havent tested yet. I also went over to lowes for my next one. I bought the hose and a metal tubing that is bent 90 degrees.

I took my drivers fog out of my grand prix, and put in the metal hose part. hooked the flimsy tubing up to my airbox. cut a whole into the bottom and fed it through. tokk it out for test drive. hose came off metal part. when home and put 4 wire ties around it and duct tape. it aint movn.

I know people spend hundreds and hundreds of dollars on fancy intake sysems. I went over to lowes and spent 10 bucks on parts that really work. I think it adds something to the response.

my advice is do it yourself. it can be fun.

Guest stevil
Originally posted by h8tcivics:

my advice is do it yourself. it can be fun.

I just welded a muffler on my beater, just for the practice. :D It was fun too, although I fucked up alot.