need help finding turbo

Guest I8uRfive0

why is turboing a tbi any different from an efi??? The system used to manage the fuel on a tbi is still all electical isn't it? I would think it would be easier to do a tbi than a carb because you can run the plumbing for a tbi just like an efi car?? I've been confused on that point for a little while. Worst comes to worse you coudl do an sds stand alone if you really wanted to right??

its different in the fact that you will have a tough time keeping all the "boosted" air going through the throttle body you will have to devise some sort of sealed "cap" to get it to work right, like you would for a carbed car, which I suggest that you do, tbi's arent very good for performance especially the LO3 305 in your car. I would do a motor swap to either a carb or port fuel injection if you are serious about making that RS scream.

Guest I8uRfive0

thanks guys i appreciate the help. i plan to spend as little as possibe b/c i am in the mid stages of putting together a 383 stroker with tuned port injection, problem is i cant get my dad off work long enought to do some of the stuff i want. so thanks again.

-eric