Anyone know anything about Maserati?

Guest slasherz34

Guest slasherz34

i dont know what you're thinking of. but what i do know about the car is that the spedomiter/odomiter are having problems so it probably has more then 65k on it. it's also a twin turbo sohc or dohc 2.5l engine. puts out less then 200hp if what i read is correct. i'm after a car with some class and style to it and decent performance.

i wonder if i can find one of those locally. hmm i'll have to call around.

Paul

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stoplight King:

If that's the series I'm thinking of its a very nice car..but is problem prone in the engine dept..and expensive to get parts/work done.

I'll see if I can find some more info..

Thought it was the cams ?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have a book at home that covers a lot of 80's Turbo cars; I'll have to take a look at it and see what all motors are available for that car. I do know around that time is when Maserati started doing some projects with Chrysler.

I am betting parts for that car are a bit pricey; I do like the styling. :D IMO, that would be the type of car I'd have to see in person first. Interior is a bit super 80's from what I can see, but I've seen MUCH MUCH worse (80's 30ZX for example; PURE 100% super 80's interior!!).

Guest slasherz34

cool, do that please. i'm goign to have to aggree with you on needing to see it first. i've read a bit more while i was at work and it seems that unless the maintenance schedule was followed 100% you'll have problems in the long run. so i think i'd like to find one locally, from a dealer prefered. anyone know of a maserati dealership around town? thanks smile.gif

Paul

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nitrousbird:

I have a book at home that covers a lot of 80's Turbo cars; I'll have to take a look at it and see what all motors are available for that car. I do know around that time is when Maserati started doing some projects with Chrysler.

I am betting parts for that car are a bit pricey; I do like the styling. :D IMO, that would be the type of car I'd have to see in person first. Interior is a bit super 80's from what I can see, but I've seen MUCH MUCH worse (80's 30ZX for example; PURE 100% super 80's interior!!).<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Guest flyry110

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by slasherz34:

i dont know what you're thinking of. but what i do know about the car is that the spedomiter/odomiter are having problems

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

dude, it's so fast you do 20 while sitting still!!!!!