Who has a lift? and some time

Dweet

Im getting ready to do a 4g63t swap into a car and all i have to do is undo the front clip pull one car away and then drop the other car on it and clip it in. shouldnt take more than a weekend at most. Anyone bored and interested?

Originally posted by Tiburon Tuner:

Im getting ready to do a 4g63t swap into a car and all i have to do is undo the front clip pull one car away and then drop the other car on it and clip it in. shouldnt take more than a weekend at most. Anyone bored and interested?

But..

I thought that Hyundai motors were better than all, and once they switched from mitsu, reliability went up 100,000X!!

Why put such a junker motor in place of that engineering marvel?

Originally posted by Vtec-Envy:

Not A Problem.

On a serious note..

If I was going to have this done, I'd have IPS do it.

IPS? is that a company? why pay someone way too much money to do it when I can do it myself. Ive done engine swaps before and this swap is easier than the other ones Ive done before.

Good luck finding this you are looking for someone with a $1500-$2500 piece of equipment and a building large enough set it up in.And that is not useing it to make money, And is not running a company, And willing let a stranger come in a use their equipment for free for a uncertian amount of time to do a motor swap that tends to take longer at that. Not trying to sound like a dick but that is why their are places that do this. It takes more than just the want to do it. You may be qualified (i don't knowyou so I can't say) to do this swap but if you don't have the equipment to preform the work you might want to have it done by someone.